Breakfast, it’s one of the meals of the day that I find the hardest to make time for. Don’t get me wrong, I love breakfast! But crammed in with the regular before work morning routine it becomes a bit challenging to fit in a healthy meal.
Until I discovered how to make the most delicious overnight chia seed pudding EVER!
½ cup of chia seeds (black or white)
¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of raw honey
½ teaspoon of vanilla essence
1-1 ½ cups of coconut milk
Fresh or frozen berries of your choice
What to do
- Place chia seeds in a glass jar or a container making sure there is sufficient space for liquid.
- Add cinnamon and stir through the chia seeds.
- In a small measuring jug mix wet ingredients. Then slowly add this mixture to the chia seeds. You will want to use a small spoon to stir the chia seeds and liquid at this time so to make sure there are no clumps made.
- Once liquid is added, put chia seed pudding mix in the fridge to set for at least 3 hours.
- Once the pudding has set, dice fruits of your liking and put them on top of your chia seed pudding along with a dollop of greek yoghurt. I like to add an extra drizzle of honey on top with a pinch of salt. But do what works for you.
And there you have, delicious and simple chia seed pudding that you can have mostly prepared and ready for the mornings.